welcome

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Walking in the rain
















Yesterday,I walked back home after the class.
It was not the first time I walked back home.
Unfortunately,it was raining heavily after the economics class.
(Actually,it was raining for a short while.)
Before that,I did not cycle to UTAR but had planned to take a bus.
However,I saw many people waiting for the bus and I decided to walk back home again.
Luckily,Joie and Jey Ming insisted to walk together with me
although they actually cycled to UTAR.
Joie insisted to fetch me with her bicycle
but in vain as we kept on dropping out our things.
We asked Jey Ming to cycle back first
but he didn't want and walked together with us.

It was raining cat and dog although it was only a while.
Nevertheless,it made us so embarrasing
as the umbrella was blown to a weird shape and
a series of small incidents happened.
(I think you all can imagine it.)
It was also a funny scene that another Indian girl
who was listening to music while walking alone,
walked with a cool 'style' as if she didn't care when the rain stopped.
Walao A!!!
There were just a few rain stains on her shirt while
three of us were all rain-drenched.*-*
After that,Jey Ming concluded that that girl is thin
so her surface area to get the rain was smaller
and her probability to be rain-drenched was smaller.
I think he had studied Maths so hard until
he used the terms in daily communication.

I never thought that Joie and Jey Ming would accompany
me to walk back home especially during such bad weather.
Before that,I had walked together with my housemate,Yogest.
It was totally a different experience in UTAR.
We were so happy though it was raining heavily.
I appreciate to have them to become my friends.
I will never forget this special experience.
I hope we can fix the same timetable together for the next semester.
I really wish that our friendship can be forever.
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment