welcome

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lonely...

I have just started my semester 2 recently.
Gosh!I cannot meet my friends more frequently.
So sad!
I'm scared to have not friend with me for this sem.
I'm also scared to have the lecturers and tutors whom I don't like.
Shit!Is God testing me now?
Now,I realize that I 'm afraid to be alone.
Last time,I thought that I didn't have many friends because I don't have facebook account.
Whatever.That's not the main reason.It's not so important to own or not own.
I think it's mainly because of my attitude.
I don't like to talk so much to those I am not really familiar.
I also don't like to mix with those who are assumed to be arrogant.
I will not never force myself to mix with those whom I never like.
Do I have to pretend so hard to mix with those idiots just because I don't have friends?

Sometimes,I strongly think that I am close to my housemate and friend,Yogest because we have the "jodoh".
Try to imagine that two persons from different parts of the Earth and have different religions
but can stay in the same house and chat so much everyday.
This is called "jodoh".
Most of the time,I make friend based on it.
Perhaps there is no a great magnetic force that connect me to others.
That's why I don't have many friends.
I will appreciate my friends and avoid from joining those with bad attitude no matter how it is.

One of my friend told me that there is not LRT that can reach UCSI from Bandar Sunway.
Oh my fucking God!
Swee Yeng also told me that it's hard to adapt to KL life.
Now,I really don't know what to do.
I walked back home these few days as there was not UTAR bus service for certain periods.
I went to buy the bus tickets and the officer told me that she didn't have enough change.
What?It is the Division of Finance and the lady told me such thing.
Last time,UTAR also barred me from having exam due to the stupid timetable and stupid officers.
Haiz.Should I transfer?

Now,I only hope that I will have new friends soon and meet nice lecturers and tutors.

No comments:

Post a Comment